It’s a breeze staying cool on a hot day with Veer’s Misting Fan for the Cruiser, Plan to have it camping, on the sidelines and beyond.
The Missing Fan can be used in the Cruiser Tray Cup Holder for passengers and is designed specifically to keep little fingers safe.
It can also be used in the handlebar cup holder to keep mom or dad cool in push mode.
The Misting Fan has 2 modes of cooling:
Integrated misting fan/humidifier uses ultrasonic high frequency technology to convert the water into micro-fine cool mist that provides extra cooling to the fan breeze.
Or, you can use the fan without mist.
Veer wanted to create a way to keep little ones cool during hot adventures in the Cruiser and beyond.
Because child safety is the top priority, Veer specifically designed the Misting Fan to be safe for little fingers.
We also wanted the Fan to easily fit in the Cruiser Tray Cup Holder but also be versatile for use anywhere a cool breeze is needed.
- Ultrasonic Technology – the integrated misting fan/humidifier uses ultrasonic high frequency technology to convert the water into 1-5 million micro-sized particles that are dispensed into the air to produce a visible, micro-fine cool mist.
- Fan cover designed to be safe for little fingers
- Easy to remove and fill 250mL (8.5 oz.) water reservoir
- Up to 10 hours runtime (low fan, low mist), using rechargeable battery
- Adjustable fan angle
- 2 mist output settings
- Auto shut-off when lid is closed
- Microban™ technology protects against mold and mildew
- Measures approximately 6.25” in height
- Fits a standard cup holder size
- Holds 250ml (8.5 ounces) in water reservoir