How to shop at Nurtured
Nurtured is located in Halifax’s North End at 2543 Agricola Street. We consider ourselves extremely lucky to be able to bring you some of the best products and brands in the world of babies and toddlers. These brands include Clek, UPPAbaby, Bumbleride, Silver Cross, Hamilton, Halo, ValcoBaby and Nuna. Whether you are looking for a car seat and stroller combination or that great baby outfit we are here for you.
We are happy to find you the best products for your lifestyle as you welcome baby into the world. To do that we encourage you to review our website, our social media sites and our blog. When you have questions please reach out to us via phone, messaging or email.
To Shop With Us
- Shop online 24/7. Web orders are generally packed within 1-2 business days of placing the order. We do offer same day curb side pick up options and local delivery. You will choose the method of delivery or pick up once you have entered your billing and shipping addresses. Once your order is ready you will be notified by email that your order is ready for In Store or Contactless Curb Side Pick Up, locally delivered via Nurtured (within the Halifax Area) or shipped by one of the national or regional courier companies that Nurtured uses.
- By telephone. In the event you have any questions or don't see one of our products online then please reach out to us by calling (902) 405-4367.
- In Person. Please refer to our current operating hours here. Social distancing will be required when shopping in person. Please be aware that no more than eight (14) guests will be permitted in the store at any given time and masks must be worn.
Methods of Payment
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express online with an e-transfer option on our website. At our physical location we accept cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Gift codes are available for online or in person.
- Newfoundland and Labrador: 15%
- Prince Edward Island: 15%
- Nova Scotia: 15% *point of sale exemptions applicable on specific items
- New Brunswick: 15%
- Quebec: 5%
- Ontario: 13% *point of sale exemptions applicable on specific items
- Manitoba: 5%
- Saskatchewan: 5%
- Alberta: 5%
- British Columbia: 5%
- Northwest Territories: 5%
- Nunavut: 5%
- Yukon: 5%
*Point of sale exempt items include cloth diapers, diaper covers, baby and children’s clothing. These items will have the provincial portion of the tax credited to the order. The provincial portion of the tax is equivalent to the following rebates by province:
- Nova Scotia: 10%
- Ontario: 8%
Taxes do not apply on menstrual products.
Taxes do not apply to gift certificates.
Taxes are billed based on the destination location of the order, not the originating address.
All prices are listed in Canadian dollars. If you are ordering internationally, your credit card company will automatically convert your purchase from Canadian dollars to your local currency. Please check with your bank for current exchange rates as they change daily. Also be aware that your credit card company may charge a transaction fee for purchases made in foreign currency. You should review your credit card agreement and make yourself aware of any additional charges you may incur.
Can I combine discount codes?
No. Only one discount code is applicable per transaction.