Any shipping of olli seats may incur a $15 shipping fee within Canada.
The Big-Kid Portable Seat Without Numb-Bum!
Olli is an award-winning belt-positioning backless booster. It says to your 6-12 year-old that it’s still cool to be safe in the car.
Olli boosts your child’s height ensuring that the vehicle’s seat belt fits them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum syndrome. Easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
Peace of Mind — Ride Safe!
The Clek UAS system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s UAS anchorage system.
UAS (Universal Anchorage System) refers to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease between the seat back and seat cushion. UAS comes standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and 2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a UAS anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
Olli Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 10 cm/4 in. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
The Olli is recommended beginning with children 40 pounds and 40 inches. The seat is compatible up to 120 pounds and 57 inches tall. *Booster seat laws vary by province. Please check your local booster seat laws.
Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep!
The Olli is different: it’s built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As world-class seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
The Comfort-cube is comprised of:
- Metal Substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years of cushy feel
Seat Dimensions and Weight
- Height of the Rear of the Seat: 10.1 cm Height of the Front of the Seat: 12.7 cm Depth of the Seat: 33.6 cm Width of the Seat: 32.4 cm Weight: 2.3 kg