Obasan Deluxe 10" Mattress & Topper<!- add code for custom image metafield -->
Made in Canada
Each one of our Obasan organic mattresses is custom-made to the individual needs of your body and that of your partner’s.
Using multiple zones and layers, Obasan delivers the level of support you need for your shoulders, back, hips and legs.
- A total of 10 inches of pressure relieving GOLS certified organic latex for a deeply luxurious and soothing sleep experience.
- Includes a Deluxe Organic Topper constructed from 1" of GOLS certified organic latex and 2" of needle punched organic wool, for a next level cloud like sleep experience.
- The wool casing is naturally temperature regulating to keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it's warm.
- 100% GOTS and GOLS certified organic materials produced on the most supremely preserved lands on the planet. No synthetic materials - ever.
- Obasan’s famous fully custom construction tailors the mattress to each sleeper's weight(s), sleep position(s) and body type(s). This ensures no one has to compromise, for sleep that soothes the joints and perfectly cradles the spine.
- Handcrafted by tailors and sleep experts at Obasan’s carbon neutral workshop in Ottawa, Canada.
- Sustainable materials and building practices for the health of people and planet.
- Higher profile mattress for a plush look that exudes comfort and luxury. Total: 10" mattress + 3" topper.
Guaranteed for 20 years as part of Obasan’s widely applauded customer support.
20 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERAGE
Warranty Terms: First 10 years non-prorated. Second 10 years prorated from day one.
We do things the way they ought to be done. Safe for you, your family, and everyone involved.
- No flame retardants
- No off-gassing
- No lab-made materials
- No chemicals
- No harmful byproducts
Crafting the best mattresses available is only possible when you have the finest materials. That’s why we’ve travelled the world looking for the highest quality organic cotton, renewable wood, organic rubber, and organic wool for our mattresses and sleep accessories. Here are the certifications of the materials used in Obasan’s mattresses:
GOTS organic cotton
GOLS organic rubber
GOTS organic wool
Why is mattress thickness important?
Understanding your mattress’s thickness (volume) can impact your sleep. The thinner the mattress, the firmer and less contouring it will be. The firmer the mattress the more pressure absorbency and softness it’ll deliver.
Your sleeping position also dictates the thickness of the mattress you benefit from. The reason? Weight distribution and spinal alignment. Stomach and back sleepers typically require thinner mattresses to maintain spinal alignment. They tend to dip less into the mattress because a larger surface area of their bodies comes into contact with it. Side sleepers exert up to 7X more pressure on their bodies because there is less contact with the mattress. This means side sleepers need a thicker mattress for pressure relief and better spinal alignment.
Our Obasan 10-inch organic mattress is a higher-volume mattress. Perfect for a variety of sleep styles and for people who like more plushness.
If it's plushness and softness you're after, see our Obasan 12-inch organic mattress for more contouring and weightlessness.
These product descriptions are meant as guidelines only. To get the most comfortable organic mattress tailored to you and your partner, answer just a few questions from Obasan's mattress customization tool! and give us a call to coordinate a visit to see and feel the Obasan difference.