Bumbleride INDIE Single 3-Wheel Stroller
Original price $850.00 - Original price $925.00
$850.00 - $925.00
Current price $875.00
Indie is the all-terrain jogger with a compact footprint for the ultimate versatility. Responsibly made and manufactured. Ready to go at birth (with no attachments) and through toddlerhood. The smoothest push from air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension.
- PFAS free durable water repellentEco Fabric made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified
- 100% recycled PET (65 plastic water bottles per stroller)
- 25% of plastic frame components sourced from recycled fishing nets
Built for the Journey.
All-wheel suspension and three (3) 12” air-filled tires are ready for any terrain, giving you the smoothest push and most relaxed ride for your little one. The spacious and easily accessible cargo basket has tons of room to haul whatever you need for your adventure.
Ready at Birth
Beginning at birth, Indie’s seat can be easily converted into a protective, bassinet-like infant mode with no attachments. With only a few snaps, you can get out for a safe stroll and fresh air with your newborn starting on day 1.
Light and Roomy
Indie’s welded, aluminum frame is super lightweight with a roomy seat and tons of storage pockets for snacks or your second coffee. With proven toughness, it will give you years of adventure. Its footprint is small and maneuverability unmatched.
PFAS-Free Durable Water Repellent.
Completely free from being treated with PFAS chemicals aka “forever chemicals” since 2020. We are all about that clean stroll, no matter the weather.
Bumbleride has spent the last decade+ upcycling plastic bottles into beautiful fabrics (millions of them). Bumbleride fabric is 100% recycled PET (rPET) and free from harmful chemicals: OEKO-TEX Standard 100, Class I certified, free from fire retardants, lead, phthalates, BPA, polyurethane foam, PVC, formaldehyde, chlorine, and many other harmful things you don’t want your baby near.
Sea Nets from Local Waters. Yes, it’s true. Starting in 2020, Bumbleride began recovering fishing nets from local oceans near our factory in Taiwan. They are cleaned, converted into reusable pellets and injection molded into plastic parts. 25% of plastic components are sourced from ocean plastics.
Protect from the Elements.
The spacious canopy has UPF 45+ protection, plus the extra pop out extension gives plenty of sun coverage to your little passenger. You can add a rain cover or bug net attachment (not included) to shield from the other elements.
Car Seat Compatible Indie's car seat compatibility is great for transferring a sleeping babe. Adapters sold separately.
- Weight: 24 lbs. (10.8 kgs.)
- Recommended Use: Birth to 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Child Weight Capacity: 55 lbs. (24.9 kgs.)
- Standing/Unfolded: 47"L x 24.5"W x 26.5"-45.5"H (120cm L x 62cm W x 67-116cm H)
- Folded: 32"L x 24.5"W x 11.5"H (81cm L x 62.2cm W x 29cm H)
- Folded w/o rear wheels: 32"L x 19"W x 10.5"H (81cm L x 48cm W x 27cm H)
- Seat: 14.5"W x 9”L (37cm W x 23cm L)
- Backrest (seat to top of backrest): 19"L x 13"W (48cm L x 33cm W)
- Canopy (seat to top of canopy): 23"H (58cm H)
- Footwell: 14"L x 14"W (36cm L x 36cm W)
- Handle Height: 26.5"-45.5"H (67cm-116cm H)
- Shoulder width: 15"W (38cm W)
- Seat to knee: 9"L (23cm L)
- Knee to footwell: 11"L (28cm L)
- Width at knee: 15"L (38cm L)
- Upright fold height: 30" H (76cm H)
Foldable bumper bar