EXPECT DELIVERY or PICK UP 7-14 DAYS AFTER ORDER
The ultimate all-terrain stroller for the best ride ever.
The New Bugaboo Fox 5 is the ultimate all-terrain stroller for the best ride ever. Go anywhere and do anything with Bugaboo’s most comfortable and maneuverable design yet!
Go further than ever imagined. The Bugaboo Fox 5 is the most comfortable and easy to use go-anywhere stroller. Offering a smooth ride on all terrains, easy handling and comfort to your child – from newborn to toddler.
Advanced suspensions, effortless glide and unvirvaled manueverability!
1. Suspension and XL wheels: The advanced suspension and extra-large, puncture-proof wheels ensure a smooth ride, whether you’re Sunday strolling or heading on an off-road adventure.
2. Unrivaled maneuverability: The unique frame is sturdy yet lightweight, making it effortless to navigate with the touch of your hand.
3. Easy to use with one hand: You can adjust the stroller's handlebar, recline the seat or fold the stroller away with just one hand. Perfect for when you're juggling your baby, groceries and a diaper bag.
4. Spacious Pram and breezy window: Opening the panels creates a cooling airflow, and gives your baby the chance to connect with you and stay curious.
5. Spacious pram: Whether your baby is big or small, the roomy pram offers extra wiggle room — for added comfort and more restful naps.
6. Breezy pram: Open the panels for temperature control and airflow, plus connect with your baby or let them explore their surroundings as you stroll. Hello, world!
7. Grows with your child: With just one hand you can extend the sun canopy and footrest to create extra length. Position the seat in either direction to give them an exciting new view.
8. Push to zero: The Bugaboo Fox 5 is built for a better future with parts of the stroller being made with 100% bio based material. This reduces the stroller's CO2 footprint by 20%. Bugaboo aims to be a NetZero company by 2035. From the fabrics and finishing to 100% bio based materials every element has been thoughtfully considered to reduce its impact as much as possible.