Adjustable Velcro Support Belt - Medium (36"-42")
Backache is very common in pregnancy due to your changing body preparing for birth i.e. ligaments becoming softer and your extra weight has to be supported by the muscles in your back, hence lower back ache.
- Easy to put on and fully adjustable.
- Can be worn discreetly under clothing.
- The broad elastic and soft fabric never cuts into sensitive skin.
- The broad soft belt gently lifts your preggy "bump", relieving downward pressure.
- The belt applies counter pressure to the precise area of discomfort in the lower back.
Customers find the belt helps to reduce ligament pain, back ache and abdominal pressure during pregnancy.