Liing is designed to protect your newborn darling 5-35lbs and up to 32", with features that exceed both Canadian and US safety requirements. Plus, it’s easy to install and provides a perfect fit. Perfect angle. Each and every time. When the journey begins, the ride starts here.
- 9 year expiration
- Recyclable through Clek’s Car Seat Recycling Program
- Conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
- Certified for use in aircraft
- NCAP tested
- 1+2-year manufacturer’s warranty if registered online
- Extra base can be purchased separately
- Mammoth features genuine leather handlebar
- The rigid-UAS system provides secure and effortless installation with your vehicle’s built-in anchors.
- The belt-tensioning system provides effortless, secure belt installation for centre seating positions and where UAS installation is unavailable, such as
- The metal load leg provides anti-rotation and energy absorption features in a collision, reducing crash forces by more than 40%.
- The recline is conveniently adjustable with the base installed and offers up to 7 recline positions to ensure the perfect angle every time – regardless of how
flat or sloped the vehicle seat is.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 2-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns.
- The 2-piece energy-absorbing EPP-lined shell provides side-impact protection while maximizing air circulation.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into
the car seat.
All fabrics chosen are free of brominated and chlorinated flame-retardants and have extra padding for maximum comfort.
- Mammoth is an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino Wool and Tencel® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.