A responsible choice for the planet and a parent’s lifeline for multiple children; Indie Twin gets you outside doing what you love.
Beginning at birth and through toddlerhood, its side-by-side seat design allows you to customize for your little passengers with quick access to each.
Add dual car seats, dual bassinets or simply convert seats to infant mode with no attachments.
Stay on the move with two.
Bumbleride's soft, durable fabrics made from 100% recycled PET have kept over half a million water bottles out of landfills since 2011. It’s not an option, not an upgrade; just the right thing to do.
Indie Twin Features:
- Adjustable handle with TPR grip (PVC free) with safety strap included
- UPF 45+ canopies with pop-out extension for extra coverage + air vents
- Eco-fabrics free from harmful chemicals including lead, PVC, fire retardants, phthalates and polyurethane
- foam (100% rPET + OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Certified)
- PFC free durable water repellent (DWR free of PFOA, PFOS & PFASs)
- Independent seats for customized comfort
- One step hinged fold with ergonomic, trigger release and auto-lock
- One-handed backrest reclines
- Built in storage pockets for water bottles and snacks
- Large cargo basket with storage for air pump (pump included)
- Air-filled tires (12”) and all wheel suspension
- 5-point breakaway harnesses with shoulder pads
- Machine washable seat fabrics + canopies (all removable)
- Adjustable footrests for infant option and deep footwell for toddlers
- 360-degree swivel front wheel with in-line lock option for all-terrain
- Lightweight and durable aluminum frame
- Available in Matte Black and Dawn Grey
- Stroller Weight: 36 lbs./16.3 kg
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs./40.8 kg
- Standing/ Unfolded: 35.5”L x 29.5”W x 27.5-45.5”H (90cm x 74.9cm x 69.8-115.5cm)
- Folded: 32”L x 29.5”W x 13.5”H (81.2cm x 74.9cm x 34.2cm)
- Folded with rear wheels removed: 32”L x 29.5”W x 12”H (81.2cm x 74.9cm x 30.4cm)
- Handle Height range: 27.5-45.5”H (69.8-115.5cm)
- Interior canopy height: 23” H (58.4cm)
- Backrest (seatback):19”L x 12”W (48cm x 30.4cm)
- Shoulder Width: 12.5”W (37.1cm)
- Seat: 12”W x 9”L (30.4cm x 22.8cm)
- Footwell:12”W x 12”L (30.4cm x 30.4cm)
- Upright Fold Height: 29.5”H (74.9cm)
3 Year Warranty
Foldable Bumper Bars (2)
Car Seat Adapters (specific to car seat models, see car seat compatibility list below)
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Infant Insert (can accommodate 2) – (IN-01B)
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Seat Liner (can accommodate 2) – (SL-85OCB)
100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Twin Bassinet Mattress Cover – (TMC-02B)
Parent Pack – (PP-99)
Non-PVC Rain Cover – (TRC-05)
Foldable Snack Pack (can accommodate 2) – (SNT-30Z)
Bassinet (can accommodate 2) – (BTN-75Z)
Mini Board – (MB-55)
Cold weather footmuff (can accommodate 2) – (MCW-50)
Seat Liners (can accommodate 2) – (SL-85Z)
Car Seat Compatibility
Single seat: Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Max 30, Mico Max 30 (adapter MNCT-03B)
Single seat: Nuna Pipa (adapter MNCT-03B)
Single seat: Cybex Aton, Aton 2 & Aton Q (adapter MNCT-03B)
Single seat: Clek Liing (adapter MNCT-03B)
Two seats: Maxi Cosi Mico AP, Max 30, Mico Max 30 (adapter MNCT-04B)
Two seats: Cybex Aton, Aton 2 & Aton Q (adapter MNCT-04B)
Two seats: Nuna Pipa, Pipa Lite, Pipa Lite LX (adapter MNCT-04B)
Two seats: Clek Liing (adapter MNCT-04B)
Eco is not a trend. Sustainability matters.
With each new year, Bumbleride's commitment to sustainability strives on.
Materials are carefully and thoughtfully chosen based on their environmental impact but also with durability in mind.
The Bumbleride eco story began in 2010 where discussions about conscious manufacturing with their fabric supplier in Taiwan led them to launch a natural edition stroller that contained 50% recycled materials that next season.
Our eco story has continued to evolve in fabrics, materials and processes with each new edition.
Bumbleride fabrics are now made of 100% recycled polyester and use 28 post consumer water bottles per stroller (52 for Indie Twin). Strollers are PVC and phthalate free with no fire retardants and no polyurethane foam.
Fabrics are OEKO-Tex Standard 100, certified to be free from harmful chemicals.
Bumbleride uses an innovative solution dye process that conserves approximately 25-40 gallons of water per stroller (black colourways).
Canopies are UPF/SPF 45+ to keep precious skin protected.
In 2020, after much research to find an alternative to C6 water repellants, Bumbleride is proud to offer a PFC-free water repellant that replaces these chemicals with a plant-based oil to ensure the utmost safety for baby and planet.
This DWR continues to provide outstanding waterproof performance and will last through many machine washes (spot washing with mild soap and water recommended to reduce environmental impact).
Bumbleride has proudly been using the same family-run factory in Taiwan since the beginning, helping them stay closely involved with the production process. Bumbleride continues to work closely with this factory to reduce waste and increase efficiency in packaging and printing, while keeping your products safe and secure.