Welcome to the first convertible seat to feature UPPAbaby's SMARTsecure system including an indicator window that turns from red to green when the seat is correctly installed!
From baby to big kid, the KNOX Convertible Car Seat is packed with intuitive safety features and easily adapts as children grow and positioning needs to change.
With a focus on safety, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces injury potential by 45% when used in rear-facing mode. Energy Response Technology delivers unparalleled side impact protection from top to bottom with an eight position Active Support Headrest, Side Impact Pods and an Impact Dispersion Zone of EPP foam throughout the seat. The KNOX is the first child restraint to feature innovative Koroyd® technology integrated in to the base designed to absorb the maximum amount of energy from an impact.
Suitable for approximately 1–6 years old, 14 - 65 lbs (6.4 - 29.5 kg)
Rear-facing: from 14–40 lbs (6.4 - 18.1 kg)
Infant Insert fit inlay for 14 - 25 lbs (6.4 - 11.3 kg)
Forward-facing: from 25–65 lbs (11.3 - 29.5 kg)
Height: up to 49" (124.5 cm)
Dimensions: 23.8” L x 18.8” W x 27.4–32.5” H (height reflects headrest in lowest and highest positions)
UPPAbaby’s unique technology, utilizing a tightness indicator and robust tensioning clips, provides visual confirmation of a correct install, not to mention peace of mind.
- SmartSecure® system with red-to-green tightness indicator
- Koroyd® technology integrated into the base creates an effective crumple zone protecting the child from impact forces.
- Multi-Directional Tether for rear and forward-facing travel
- No-rethread harness adjusts with eight-position headrest
- Two-piece fit inlay allows for proper fit from 14lbs.
- Removable cup holder included
- Active Support Headrest that grows with your child
- Side Impact Pods for additional impact absorption
- EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat
- Bead level indicators on both sides of the seat
- Colour coded belt paths with robust tensioning clips
- Storage pockets for harness buckles
- Removable and washable seat fabric
- One naturally fire resistant option through innovative use of Merino wool, the Jordan fabric is designed to look and feel as excellent as it is thoughtful and durable.
Want to know more?
Ultimate in Damage Control
The safety system UPPAbaby has chosen is called Koroyd®. It is developed from aerospace safety research, innovated for action sports, and built into the base of the KNOX car seat, providing more advanced impact protection.
On impact, Koroyd’s welded tubes crumple instantly and consistently, absorbing maximum force in a controlled manner, minimizing energy transferred to the child.
A tether reduces seat rotation and stress on the child’s head and neck in the event of impact.
When used in rear-facing mode, the Multi-Directional Tether reduces potential injury by 45%.*
(*2020 results from crash testing conducted at independent labs in U.S. and Canada.)
Quick and Easy Adjustments
UPPAbaby's no-rethread harness, eight-position headrest, and four-position recline all adjust with a quick adjustment as your child grows.
When spills happen, you can appreciate the seat base fabric can be removed for easy cleaning.
Sippy cup or water bottle, the KNOX includes a removable cup holder that can attach to either side of the seat.
Energy Response Technology
A family of features designed to protect and provide unparalleled side impact protection include:
Protection that’s heads above the rest! Absorption and recovery properties of specialized foams in the Active Support Headrest to provide advanced side impact protection that grows with your child.
Positioned on the side of shell and always engaged, the Side Impact Pods absorb and deflect crash forces during a side impact crash.
Strategic placement of EPP foam between the inner and outer shell ensures forces are absorbed into the seat rather than the child.