Please note that we strive to provide you with on-going support to help you select the products most appropriate for your family. Please feel free to ask as many questions as needed before placing your order to help ensure you are totally happy with your purchase.
WE HAVE TEMPORARILY CHANGED OUR RETURN POLICY DUE TO COVID-19. Please call us for further details.
We offer a 14 day period for refunds on unused, unwashed merchandise in its original packaging from the day you receive your order. After 14 days we offer exchanges for in-store credit as long as we still sell the product that was purchased. Sale and clearance items are FINAL SALE. Please note: if you were shipped items for free based on our free shipping program you may be charged a fee if the return of any item reduces your original order total below the free shipping threshold. In the event of a price error on the website the in store pricing of the item will prevail.
All online orders requiring a return or exchange require prior approval by Nurtured Products for Parenting Inc. We reserve the right to refuse delivery of any packages that do not have prior approval.
We require the following information to process an exchange/return:
- Customer’s Name
- Mailing Address
- Description of products for return or exchange
- Reason for return/exchange
- How you would like your return handled: refund, in-store credit, or exchange.
Return shipping to Nurtured Products for Parenting for all returns are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer with the exception of goods received by the customer not matching those ordered. The customer will be responsible for the original shipping charges for any returns.
In store purchases:
- We offer refunds on unopened, unused, unwashed merchandise in its original packaging up to 14 days after purchase with receipt or online order confirmation.
- After 14 days exchanges are available on unused, unwashed merchandise in its original packaging as long as Nurtured still carries the original product purchased.
- Sale and clearance items are always FINAL SALE.
- Used, soiled, washed, products of a personal nature or unpackaged products will not be accepted for exchanges or returns.
- Special orders will not be eligible for return or refund.
- The following products cannot be returned and are always FINAL SALE: car seats, strollers, mattresses, furniture, maternity and nursing wear, personal care products, teething items and pacifiers, feeding utensils and dishes including bottles.
Payments will be refunded using the original method of payment. All credit card transactions will be returned to a credit card, debit transactions may be returned in cash. All other returns will be processed by in store credit.
What if there’s a product defect?
If your product has a defect due to manufacturing then please let us know immediately. While this will generally be handled directly by the manufacturer we will assist as we can. Clothing items may be covered under warranty for production defects such as snap or zipper issues or issues with seams. Unfortunately we are unable to provide warranty assistance for picks or runs in fabrics once something has been worn. If you require assistance with handling a defect in your order, please contact us for further instructions.
We do not keep in store purchases on file, please keep your receipt. A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS.