Welcome the EZPZ Tiny Spoon! This spoon has been designed to help baby learn how to self-feed.
Learning to self-feed is an important developmental milestone.
Designed by a Paediatric Feeding Specialist for infants 4+ months for beginning to learn independent feeding.
Product Details + Benefits:
- Soft silicone protects baby's developing teeth and makes mouthing + self-feeding safe
- Slight arc of spoon bowl makes dipping more effective and helps develop lip closure
- Narrow spoon bowl safely fits baby’s mouth
- Sensory bumps on the spoon bowl activate sensory awareness to decrease gagging and choking
- Non-slip grip and short, fat, round handle help baby grasp utensil
- Bumps on the bottom of the spoon stabilize the spoon when at rest
- 100% food grade silicone is free of BPA, BPS, PV, phthalates, lead and latex
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone is bendable and flexible and doesn't fade, corrode or deteriorate)