Superimmunity for Kids : What to Feed Your Children to Keep Them Healthy Now, and Prevent Disease in Their Future
"Sound nutrition is the key to a healthy immune system. Helping your child build peak disease-fighting capabilities through proper nutrition is a gift that lasts a lifetime." Now Dr. Galland, one of today's most respected experts on immunology, puts his words into practice and offers the first truly scientific guide to maximum health through nutrition, for children from infancy through adolescence.
Superimmunity for Kids explains to parents how to feed their children so they can stay healthy, maintain peak disease-fighting capacity and conquer illness most efficiently. Using optimum nutrition and selected supplements, this unique program provides special requirements for infants, toddlers, school-age kids, and teens.
Included in this book:
- Nutrition advice for pregnant mothers
- What breast milk can do for your baby
- How to introduce your baby to nutritious solid foods
- The Supernourished Toddler- vitamins, mineral and a toddler meal-plan
- Signs of a nutritional deficiency- stomachaches, infections, allergies, behavioral problems
- How to fight the junk-food junkies
- Special nutritional needs of adolescents- facts about obesity, acne, and osteoporosis
- And a delicious assortment of recipes, including snacks, soups, breakfasts and much, much more