Welcome, Guest Login | View Cart | Gift Registry
Skoy Cloth (4-pack)

Skoy Cloth (4-pack)

Price:$12.95
In Stock
Part Number:HO-001
The SKOY cloth is an absorbent, biodegradable and natural multi-use cloth. This re-usable earth friendly cloth is perfect in your kitchen, bathroom, and on most surface areas in your home or office. SKOY cloth can be used in place of your sponge, wash cloth or paper towels.

100% biodegradable because it is made from a natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp. SKOY cloth is a chlorine-free product using water-based colors and inks. After an independent composting test, SKOY cloth broke down completely within 5 weeks. Using a SKOY cloth is equivalent to using 15 rolls of paper towels in an average home.

The SKOY cloth has an absorption factor of 15x its own weight. Imagine using 15 sheets of good-quality paper towels at once… This is how a wet SKOY cloth will feel in your hand.

The SKOY cloth is long-lasting because of the wash ability feature. It dries quickly, so it is not a breeding ground for bacteria. Have you ever used your sponge, then smelled your hand and it reeked of horrible bacteria? That will never happen again if you microwave your SKOY cloth regularly. It is also dishwasher and washer/dryer safe.

Cleaning your SKOY cloth will keep it healthy and germ-free.

USE

Wet your SKOY cloth before using. Be sure to squeeze out the excess water for optimal absorption. It can be used with popular household cleaners, but works just as well with water.

Note: Rinse cloth very well when combined with dish soap in order not to leave residue. We recommend that after your SKOY cloth has passed its prime, it can be used as a rag for heavier cleaning. Chlorine-use is not recommended.

CARE

The SKOY can be cleaned in your dishwasher and is washer and dryer safe up to 90°C (190°F).

Another option to keep your SKOY cloth germ-free is to microwave it daily when damp for 1-2 minutes. This will also remove possible bad smell that is caused by bacteria. Remember your SKOY cloth must be wet when microwaving for best effect and to avoid risk for fires. The SKOY cloth will be extremely hot when removing from the microwave so please use caution and wait a moment. Immediately run under cool water to rinse.

Note: Make sure the SKOY cloth is wet when microwaving to avoid fires.

Warning: The SKOY cloth can be extremely hot when removing from the microwave.

Related Items

 
 

newsletter sign up

Stay up to date on store news, sales and events. Sign up today!

we're social