Are you sick and tired of battling with stinky diapers?
Then Rockin' Green should be on your cloth diaper playlist! It comes in three rockin' formulas and tons of sweet fragrances, which is music to anyone's ears.
All Rockin' Green formulas are designed with the same great ingredients, and work for all water types. Most people do great with the Classic formula, so when in doubt start off with that formula.
Rockin' Green comes in several different formulas- so there is something for everyone!
Hard Rock 2.0:
- Soft - this formula is designed for those that have sensitive little ones or soft water.
- Classic - this is the original formula, and is great for those with moderate hard water, or just those that are battling with stinkies. Comes in unscented and scented varieties.
- Hard - This formula is designed for the most troubling of water types.
This hard water formula is perfect for those that struggle with diaper laundry! Hard Rock 2.0 will blow you away!
This bag will do at least 45 loads, though some may find it does even more!
First Time User: the mission is to de-funk your diapers! To get rid of built up minerals and left over detergent do the following:
- Fill your washer with hot water and 3 Tbsp* of Rockin' Green, along with your diapers.
- Let it soak for approximately 30-60 minutes. Then launder as usual, skipping the soap. If you have a HE machine, you may have to consult your manual but you can usually do a soak by pressing the start or pause button.
Tip: Repeat this process anytime you need a good deep-cleaning. If your diapers have excessive buildup or residue, it may take a few soaks to get them in good condition. For those with really hard water, you may find a quick soak before every wash helpful.
Washing Instructions: washing diapers and clothing should not be a complicated ordeal. Forget everything that you have heard, and keep it simple.
- Savor the smell of your Rockin' Green detergent... ahh.... yummy...
- Dump your diapers/clothes into the washer and do a cold rinse/wash to get the nasties out prior to the wash cycle. The more water, the better!
- Add the detergent and do a hot wash. Use 2-3 Tbsp* per load. For HE machines or those with soft water use 1-2 Tbsp*. Rockin' Green is good for clothes and diapers. So toss a couple tablespoons in there!
- Double Rinse.
- Enjoy your clean fluff!
Continue to use Rockin' Green to keep the stinkies at bay.
*If you have soft water, you may need less detergent than that indicated. So start with 1 tbs, and go up from there as needed.
Rockin' Green is a clean rinsing formula, so many people find that they can eliminate extra rinses from the end of their wash routine. Which saves time and money!
Is it safe for my diapers?
Absolutely! You don't have to worry about repelling or buildup with Rockin' Green. And you only use a small amount with each load of clothes, so it rinses clean. In most cases you don't even need to do an extra rinse!
Can I use it on other laundry?
Yes! We use it on all our laundry here, and many of my customers find it easier to use one detergent for all their laundry.
Will Rockin' Green work on my HE Washer? My Frontloader?
Absolutely! And because it's a non-foaming formula, you don't have to worry about using too much in your HE washer. Just use 1 Tbs per load.
My baby is really sensitive, what do you recommend?
Try the soft rock formula! It has been tested on some of the pickiest babies around with great results.
Do I need to do anything special if I am switching from another detergent?
If you are switching from a clean rinsing detergent, you may have little to no trouble switching to Rockin' Green. If you are using something like Tide however, you may experience some problems as the built up soap is drawn to the surface of your diapers. Even diapers that appeared to be clean before switching, may suddenly become stinky the first few washes with Rockin' Green. This is totally normal, and will improve with continued use. Some people may even experience rashes and repelling as the old detergent is being flushed out. To speed up the process, try Rockin' an overnight soak with 3 Tbs of Rockin' Green followed by several washes with nothing. Repeat the process until your diapers are fresh smelling again.
Rockin' Green is made of safe, phosphate free ingredients which makes it good for the planet and gentler on your little ones. Everything is made with love, and put to the test every single day on my own families diapers and laundry. So you know that I expect only the best from everything that I send out the door.
Ingredients: sodium carbonate , sodium percarbonate, natural chelating agents, sodium sulfate, biodegradable surfactants, natural fragrance oils (if scented is chosen)
Please take great care to keep Rockin' Green away from pets and children.