Please note that we strive to provide you with on-going support to help you select the products most appropriate for your family. Please feel free to ask as many questions as needed before placing your order to help ensure you are totally happy with your purchase.
We offer a 14 day period for refunds (minus a 20% re-stocking fee) on unused, unwashed merchandise in its original packaging from the day you receive your order as confirmed by Canada Post tracking. After 14 days we offer exchanges for in-store credit (minus a 20% re-stocking fee) as long as we still are selling the product that was purchased. Sale and clearance items are final sale. Please note: if you were shipped items for free based on our free shipping program you may be charged a fee if the return of any item reduces your original order below the free shipping threshold.
All online orders requiring a return or exchange require prior approval by Nurtured Products for Parenting Inc. We reserve the right to refuse delivery of any packages that do not have prior approval.
We require the following information to process an exchange/return:
- Customer’s Name
- Mailing Address
- Description of products for return or exchange
- Reason for return/exchange
- How you would like your return handled: refund, in-store credit, or exchange.
Return shipping to Nurtured Products for Parenting for all returns are non-refundable and are the responsibility of the customer with the exception of goods received by the customer not matching those ordered. The customer may also be responsible for the original shipping charges in addition to the re-stocking fee.
In store purchases:
- We offer refunds on unopened, unused, unwashed merchandise in its original packaging up to 14 days after purchase with receipt or online order confirmation.
- After 14 days exchanges are available on unused, unwashed merchandise in its original packaging as long as Nurtured still carries the original product purchased.
- Sale and clearance items are always final sale.
- Used, soiled, washed, products of a personal nature or unpackaged products will not be accepted for exchanges or returns.
- Special orders will not be eligible for return or refund.
- For health & safety concerns the following products cannot be returned: car seats, mattresses, furniture, maternity and nursing wear, personal care products, necklaces, bracelets, teething items and pacifiers, feeding utensils and dishes including bottles.
Payments will be refunded using the original method of payment. All credit card transactions will be returned to a credit card, debit transactions may be returned in cash. All other returns will be processed by in store credit.
What if there’s a product defect?
In the unlikely event your product has a defect, this will generally be handled directly by the manufacturer. Most manufacturers are more than happy to replace snaps and perform repairs on their products. If you require assistance with handling a defect in your order, please contact us for further instructions. The customer is responsible for shipping the defective product to the manufacturer.
We do not keep in store purchases on file, please keep your receipt. A RECEIPT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS.