PumpEase are textile products, with a unique fashion element (yes, it matters that you look good and feel good while pumping), that enable you to pump HANDS-FREE! Made from an 88% polyester/12% spandex high-performance technical fabric, PumpEase will hold your pump in place as securely for your 1000th pumping session as it did for your 1st. Our wonderful fabric is super soft and comfortable, easy to care for, breathable, durable, has exceptional stretch and memory (i.e. won't bag out) and has quick-dry and wicking qualities. And of course it is available in fun and fabulous prints because we all know that women like pretty things!
PumpEase fits moms sized from 32AA to 48H.
Why do you need a PumpEase hands-free pumping support?
- you would like to multi-task (do other things while pumping)
- you are returning to work
- you want to donate to a Milk Bank
- you are adopting and want to induce lactation
- you need relief from frequent painful engorgement
- your baby has a medical condition, such as a cleft palate or tongue-tie
- your baby was born premature and is still in the hospital
- you have mastitis, milk stasis, a blocked duct or thrush (PLEASE NOTE that babies who have good latches are the most effective thing available to help with draining breasts in these instances)
- you need to maintain your milk supply during a lapse in breastfeeding (e.g. travel, medication, hospitalization)
- your baby does not completely empty your breasts (tongue-tie, ineffective suck, latching problems)
- you want the freedom to be able to leave your baby with your partner or caregiver for a feeding
- your partner wants to feed, and therefore bond with, your baby
- you need to boost your milk production
- you have flat or inverted nipples (pumping can be helpful at drawing out the nipple)
- you gave birth to multiples
Why are PumpEase better than the other pumping apparatus on the market?
Flexibility - PumpEase can be worn over any nursing bra/cami /dress you choose or over nothing at all.
Quality - PumpEase are made from a high-performance technical fabric providing exceptional comfort, stretch and memory, easy care, and quick-dry & wicking qualities.
Innovation - PumpEase are designed with patent pending, "no-stitch" horn openings thus accommodating ALL makes and sizes of breast pump horns guaranteed.
Durability - PumpEase have bartacks at each end of the horn openings for reinforcement - this is the same type of reinforcement stitching that you can find on your denim jeans.
Accessibility - PumpEase have a hook and eye closure at center front so that you can easily put it on, take it off and adjust it for fuller or less full days.
Design - PumpEase have no Velcro which can catch-on and badly snag your other machine washables; Velcro can also be very noisy when detaching it and if sleeping nearby, this could potentially wake your baby. PumpEase also supports hand-compression and massage of your breasts.
Style - PumpEase are available in fun and fabulous prints! Why is it that when you become a mom, it's assumed that you no longer have any style?
Better for Baby - The bold graphics and colors of the PumpEase fabrics are stimulating to your baby if you pump on one side and nurse on the other. According to Dr. Sears, "The best way you as a parent can stimulate baby's vision is using black and white stripes or light and dark contrasting colors." So what about those nice soft pastels that used to be so popular in baby toys and nurseries? While these may look pretty to you, they do nothing visually for your baby. Research has proven that black and white contrasts register powerfully on baby's retina and send the strongest visual signals to baby's brain. Stronger signals mean more brain growth and faster visual development. Surround a baby with soft pastel colors, and you might as well be blindfolding him. Surround your baby with black and white or light and dark pictures, and watch your baby's eyes light up.
Size Range - PumpEase fit maternity/nursing bra sizes from 32AA to 48H.
Shop Canadian - PumpEase are designed and manufactured with love in Canada by a Mompreneur with over 13 years experience in the apparel industry.