"Potty Whispering" is a 2-disk informational DVD set covering all the basics of infant pottying, including how it works, how to get started, techniques and tactics, medical and professional opinions, contributions from parents, and resources.
Includes interviews with and commentary by:
- Simone Rugolotto, Pediatrician & Neonatologist, Verona, Italy
Marten deVries, M.D., former Secretary General of World Federation for Mental Health,
Prof of Social Psychiatry, Maastricht, Netherlands
- Thomas S. Ball, Ph.D., Psychologist, Diamond Bar, CA, USA
- Karin Susskind, M.D., Family Practitioner, Boulder, CO, USA
- Pamela Lambert, R.N., Pediatric Nurse, Tucson, AZ, USA
- Melinda Rothstein, co-founder Diaper Free Baby, Boston, MA, USA
Comes in a presentation slip case with printed guide to contents. Each disk is 70 minutes long.
The production is scripted by Laurie Boucke, author of the acclaimed books "Infant Potty Training" and "Infant Potty Basics" and makes extensive use of visual material from North America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia.