NURTURED IS AT IT AGAIN WITH THE 3RD ANNUAL
(Registration Is Limited to the First 30 Couples)
BEING A FIRST TIME PARENT can be a little overwhelming! At Nurtured we can help!
This special night is designed for and will be a good fit for First-Time-Expectant Partent(s) who are due between
Late APRIL 2018 and JULY 2018.
It is a one of a kind night that is now in the Third Year.
This is the most comprehensive shopping event that Nurtured puts on
combining education, awareness, special shopping deals, some tasty treats,
some cold beverages (or warmed) and many more laughs than what you might expect.
Did we also mention that all soon-to-be Moms will experience a
mini massage from Emily Parker and her crew who will be back!
(This has truly become one of the event favorites!)
Here's What You Can Expect!
- Meet EVENT SPONSOR Pillars of Health: Dr. Jenn and her team from Pillars of Health will be on hand. You will have the opportunity to talk to practitioners firsthand about the benefits of Naturopathy, Chiropractic Care (during Pregnancy and later for baby), Massage Therapy and Acupuncture.
- DOOR PRIZE DRAWS: Many thanks to Andrea Low R.Ac Acupuncturist for sponsoring one of our door prizes!
- Babywearing: Learn from a Certified Babywearing Educator how to safely use a stretchy wrap, a ring sling and our most popular structured baby carrier!
- Car Seats: What is a bucket seat? What's a convertible seat? Which one should you buy? Learn from a Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician.
- Strollers: What type of stroller is going to suit my needs the best? Listen to the features, try and practice opening and closing them.
- Cloth Diapering: Learn why it is better for your baby, your pocketbook and the environment. Is it really that easy? Nurtured has been teaching people how to Cloth Diaper for over 11 years! We consider ourselves experts and we want to show you how!
- Come prepared to ask questions like "where can I get help before or after my baby arrives if I need it"? Talk with members of our Nurtured Community. From workshops to drop-in groups we host excellent support systems like our Infant Massage Workshops by Kylie Field. Meet Kylie, a postpartum doula and lactation consultant of the Nurturing Touch at this event. You will also meet Wanda Cox from Graceful Beginnings. Wanda is one of the birthing educators who leads Nurtured's Prenatal Classes. A PreNatal Class is a great way to prepare you for the birth of your baby. This is even more important now that the hospitals in Nova Scotia offer nothing that is classroom based. We at Nurtured are very blessed to be able to host our weekly Mom Monday / Breastfeeding Support Group! Free of charge this group is led and facilitated by Adrienne Kehler from New Birth Doula.
- Come prepared to be SOCIAL and meet with people that will all be having babies within 4 or 5 months of each other!
and last but certainly not least......
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE "The Infamous Nurtured Swag Bag"
(goodie bag valued at over $225)
+ Exclusive Coupons for future use as baby grows
+ Exclusive Deals that will only be available the night of the event
The retail value of your Gift Bag is worth more than you will pay to attend this event!
Nurtured wishes to thank partners like Cake Maternity, Oyaco Products, KidCentral,
Wee Woollies, Fulton Sales & Anointment to name but a few.
*(Please note and read the SMALL PRINT: HST is additional. Cancellations will not be accepted for this event.
In the event you are unable to attend you can contact us about reassigning your ticket to someone else on our waiting list for a full refund
less a 5% processing fee. If no reassignment is possible then you will receive a $115 Nurtured Gift Card (which does not expire).
Those not present will not receive a Swag Bag or be eligible to win any prizes at the event. Contents of the Swag bag cannot be returned
for cash, credit or other products. By purchasing a ticket you are acknowledging that you understand these details and that you consent
to receive emails from Nurtured and those organizations that sponsor or participate in the Nurtured Pregnancy Party.
You may opt out of these communications at any point in the future. Your email address will also be added to the regular
Nurtured email list. You may remove yourself at any point in the future.)