Have you ever...
- co-opted toilet paper from a public washroom as a temporary measure
- planned a vacation around your period
- avoided white pants for that one 'special' week of the month
- done a supplies hand-off with a girlfriend while the dates weren't looking
- cautiously tucked the telltale string into your bikini
- accidentally pulled a mystery object from your purse in front of a curious male audience
- scuttled to the washroom to survey the leak damage after a sudden 'surge'
- clogged your toilet with "flushable" feminine products
- left a party with a jacket tied around your waist...?
The DivaCup to the rescue!!!
The DivaCup is a non-absorbent menstrual cup that simply collects menstrual flow. It is inserted in the vagina and sits at the lower base of the vaginal canal. It is worn internally, yet because it is soft and smooth, it cannot be felt nor will it leak when inserted properly.
The DivaCup is the most clean and convenient method of feminine hygiene protection. No need to touch the flow. It is worn low in the vagina, not near the cervix, so it is easy to remove. No mess!
The DivaCup ends hassles with unreliable disposables in endless absorbencies, shapes and styles. It is perfect for all activities - giving women true freedom without the worry, guessing and unreliability that disposable feminine hygiene products pose.
The DivaCup can be worn for up to 12 hours before emptying, washing and reinserting for use for another 12 hours. It can be used for light or moderate flows and is emptied more often to accommodate heavy flows. Perfect for overnight use.
The DivaCup's expert, proprietary, patent-pending features make it comfortable and assures ease of use and reliability. Perfect for traveling, running, biking, hiking, dancing, camping, swimming, diving, scuba, yoga, extreme sports and more...
- Latex-free, BPA-free, plastic-free
- No dyes, colors or additives
- Comfortable, reliable
- Clean, convenient, easy-to-use
- Worn for up to 12 hours at a time
Please note: Customers in NL and NB are subject to an additional 8% tax for children's clothing, menstrual products and cloth diapers. Due to system limitations this amount will be billed separately once your order is processed.
For hygenic reasons, we are unable to accept returns on this product.
"I'd never go back to using tampons after trying my Diva Cup. On my really heavy days I'm not running to the bathroom every 30 minutes to change a tampon (which is made of pesticide-laden cotton, sitting next to my eggs, yuck!). I can wear it for 12 hours before rinsing it on my light days. After a short learning curve, you won't be able to imagine using anything else!"