Mammoth fllo is here!
The Mammoth fabric option from Clek is made from ethically sourced, 100% Australian Merino wool, with no-added flame retardant.
- Besides being naturally flame-retardant, wool provides the following additional benefits:
- Body-temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Odour resistant
- Luxuriously soft
New for 2018: 1+2 Year Extended Warranty - Rest easy with an additional 2 years on top of the standard 1 year warranty period. Simply register your seat online within 3 months of purchase.
Proudly Canadian made, Clek's compact convertible car seat is designed to international best practices.
Each Fllo seat features:
Extended Rear Facing Safety + Compact Design
- Extended Rear-Facing (accommodating children in a rear-facing seating position until their 4th birthday!)
- A Compact Design and low profile allows for improved installation in difficult vehicle seating positions, like bucket and centre seats.
- Best in class narrow width of under 17" at it's widest point making 3-across seating possible.
Advanced Safety Systems: Energy absorbing technology and advanced safety systems sets Clek apart.
- A steel Anti-Rebound Bar enhances safety performance by limiting rotation and helping protect the child's head from impact in a collision. It also provides for a snug installation, nesting into the flat portion of the vehicle seat, and for more legroom for the child.
- Advanced Side Impact Protection means the fllo was designed to protect the child's head in a side-impact collision.
- An adjustable headrest and deep side wings padded with energy absorbing foam and fitted with steel rods ensures maximum head protection.
- Energy Absorbing foam layers on the inner and outer frame protect your child by transferring less force in the case of impact.
- A metal substructure of steel prevents twisting to keep your child contained and protected in the seat.
Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT):
Rest easy knowing there are four aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into every Clek Fllo. This is designed to reduce the forces transmitted to a forward-facing child in a collision. Inspired by the crumple technology found in vehicles. See how the Fllo performs HERE.
Compact design makes for easy installation...even fits 3-across!
- Sits lower in vehicle for improved visibility and easy in and out.
- Fllo boasts a narrow width under 17" at it's widest.
- Integrated flip-foot (under seat) for rear-facing installation.
- Base of child seat measures 13" wide (improved installation for hard to fit vehicles!)
- Anti-rebound bar fits around various vehicle seat backs.
- Approved for use in aircrafts.
Performance Fabrics Match your child's personality and/or your car interior.
Crypton® Super Fabrics are Greenguard Select Certified meaning they provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and we love that clek set the bar in the industry by asking the question about why so many flame retardants are used in the juvenile industry. Enjoy knowing your Clek Fllo with Crypton fabrics is free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.