Mammoth foonf is here!
The Mammoth fabric option from Clek is made from ethically sourced, 100% Australian Merino wool, with no-added flame retardant.
- Besides being naturally flame-retardant, wool provides the following additional benefits:
- Body-temperature regulating
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Odour resistant
- Luxuriously soft
Proudly Canadian made, Foonf, is clek's no-compromise convertible car seat featuring revolutionary safety technology, innovative convenience features, signature rigid-latch for forward facing install and is 100% recyclable.
Best-in-Class Safety features:
- Extended Rear-Facing (accommodating children in a rear-facing seating position until their 4th birthday! An international best practice!)
- Rigid Sub-Structure - reinforced by a steel and magnesium sub-struction
- Advanced Side Impact Protection - energy absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame uses steel rods which provide maximum head protection in a side-impact collision. Interior and exterior foam layers sandwich the frame and protect your child by absorbing energy in a side-impact collision, resulting in less force directly upon your child.
- NCAP Tested - Foonf is crash tested to NCAP which simulates forces experienced in extreme collisions.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - In Rear-Facing mode, this bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the child seat, helping protect your child’s head from impact in the case of a collision.
- Revolutionary REACT Safety System (Rapid Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology) reduces forces transmitted to your forward-facing child in a frontal collision by up to 40%. It is the crumple zone that is considered one of the the most effective innovations in automotive safety. This area is designed to deform and crumple in a collision which prevents the impact from being transmitted to your child.
- Award winning seat for safety and design innovation, eco excellence awards and Better Living
- Best in class narrow width 17" at it's widest point making 3-across seating possible.
Advanced Safety Systems: Energy absorbing technology and advanced safety systems sets Clek apart.
- A steel Anti-Rebound Bar enhances safety performance by limiting rotation and helping protect the child's head from impact in a collision. It also provides for a snug installation, nesting into the flat portion of the vehicle seat, and for more legroom for the child.
- Advanced Side Impact Protection means no compromises with design to protection for your child's body in a side-impact collision.
- An adjustable headrest and deep side wings padded with energy absorbing foam and a complete metal substructure ensures maximum protection.
- Energy Absorbing foam layers on the inner and outer frame protect your child by transferring less force in the case of impact.
Best in Class narrow design makes for easy installation...even fits 3-across!
- Foonf boasts a narrow width under 17" at it's widest point
- Anti-rebound bar fits around various vehicle seat backs.
- Forward facing easy-to-engage smooth recline function makes each ride even more comfortable.
Performance Fabrics Match your child's personality and/or your car interior.
Crypton® Super Fabrics are Greenguard Select Certified meaning they provide permanent protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; and we love that clek set the bar in the industry by asking the question about why so many flame retardants are used in the juvenile industry. Enjoy knowing your Clek Foonf with Crypton fabrics is free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants.